THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bokeh Photography

Although I’m not a professional photographer nor do I see myself being one at any point and time  I must say…I do love taking pictures! I take pictures of myself, my family and friends ,my babe and dogs… I just like having proof of the great moments. I must also admit to having proof of not so great moments. Like the time one of my best friends slipped and fell of a boat and got a concussion. I have pictures of her pale white with a busted lip and glazed eyes. I don't know what is wrong with me but I just started taking pictures of her. I would post them now but Id be dead meat so they stay in the vault…. for now. Anyways back to the subject at hand.. Wow! Can you tell I have ADD? Self diagnosed that is. I have been more and more interested in better quality cameras and taking pictures as the days go by. My fascination at this moment is with Bokeh. In layman's terms basically  a blurry kind of picture with lights but not always, but mostly out-of-focus areas of an image. I have posted some below to share the coolness. <3

Bokeh-Tree-small

bokeh_sushi 

2438332237_8d1995a7a6_o 

A_Cup_of_Bokeh__please__by_smanimag

bokeh_4b1414c2a193b

bp3

bp7

I hope to get settled here soon so I can possibly start taking photography classes. :) I cant wait!

0 comments: