THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Projects!


The following images are of Projects I want to do before then end of the year. The First thing on my agenda is Redoing my room. I'm throwing myslef at making my own head board among other things. My whole house is so homy and warm and inviting and I love that . I love that people always say that my couches are comfy and the my house is cute of course it makes me feel good.. but my room.. I want that to be all ME. I want it to show more of who I am, and what better way to do that then.. DIY projects. :)




















Halloween is coming up around the corner so I want to start getting ready to decorate. :) I love Halloween and I love dressing up and I love going to parties and giving away candy ! I'm very excited.











Ps. I just wanted to say I'm sooo into Sillhouttes right now. :)



Stay tuned to see what I pull off :)

Xoxo,

Jojo

0 comments: