THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 26, 2010

Creepy Crackle Barrel

422910360_e956ccb937

 

I recently had lunch the famous Crackle Barrel with my BABEZ but could hardly keep my food down due to the creepy vintage photographs that were all over the walls. I couldn't stop staring at them and lost my appetite. I know a lot of people look at the photographs as ART and Beauty,but?…. isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?  and if that's the case then there is nothing beautiful about this. It’s just scary and makes me think of ghost for w/e reason. Wow I have issues. lol. Anyhoo I cant get these images out of my head so I thought. Hmmm.. Just like transference of emotions.. maybe I can share these images with the web and one of you could go to sleep thinking of these instead of ME!

Good Night and Good Luck!

 

1751267017_ced4db6a01

 

61045331_ff15f992b6

 

vintage-portrait-02

 

photo-portrait-child004

 

 

photo-portrait-child003

 

::SHART::

0 comments: