THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 25, 2010

From Miami to Orlando

6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e55176e81a8833-800wi

Hello World Wide Web,

Now that I have started to blog again I wanted to catch you up on my life. February 1st. I picked up all my things and moved to Orlando ,Fl The land of Mickey Mouse and Tourist :) It has been a bittersweet transition for me but I have no regrets! I'm extremely happy today because I finally got approved for my new apartment! that makes it official! whoot whoot! I'm excited and scared and a bunch of other emotions I don't feel like exploring at the moment. I expect this year to be full of new things… and a lot of trips to Disney Theme Parks and etc. lol

6a00d834522c5069e200e54f140bcf8833-800wi

Now I wouldn't be me unless I start making plans so My Check List is as follows :

  • Get Annual Passes to all Theme Parks
  • Get my new pets a new Vet
  • Set up my guest room so family and friends can come visit
  • Start Realtor Classes
  • Start Photography Class
  • Organize all my photos
  • Start Scrapbooking

Lets see how this goes. :)

Wish me luck World.

 

                                                                                        ------ Jojo

0 comments: