THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Oh Sunday! You have arrived. One more day of freedom before I head back to work. I will just be home all day and do absolutely nothing. and while I sit at home  and vegetate I must visit one of my Guilty Pleasures Ppl of Wal-Mart dot Com  . I always laugh at this website. It can cheer me up on the most stressful day.  The site has pictures, stories and more. I hope all of you on the world wide web come across this pictures and laugh just as much as me. Happidy Sunday to you.. and next time your at Wal-Mart take a good look around, you might see someone post worthy.. Hmmm.. I know I'll be on the Look out!

642

::rubbing eyes::  is thata chicken?

658

Ew.

697

What the?

703

Umm??

713

Lack of Choices….

740

Chongalicous… Sharpie anyone?

750

They Do Exist!

1133

This is unthinkable and though it is kinda funny. I get sad knowing someone would do that to their Dog.

1138

Ay Caramba!

1151

 

 

<3

0 comments: