THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A- Z Question’s about Me <3

A: Age: 26 as of September.

old picks 2 779

B: Bed: Queen- hoping to Upgrade to a California King Soon

C: Coffee: No thanks,

D: Drink: Coke… MmMmmmm

E: Eat: Onion Bagels with Chive Cream Cheese

F: Fruits: Bananas

G: Going out: Date Night with my future Hubbs <3 Anything from watching TV at home to Dinner and Movie and Beyond <3

old picks 2 749

H: Hot places I like to shop at: Well, Its a bit difficult because me being plus size and all. Marianne, Madrag and Hot topic are the ones I Heart the most.

I: Ice: CUBED

J: Jump in the car to go to: As of now… Unfortunately Just to work and back. Hopefully that will change as I get to know this new city.

K: Kind Person: I Believe so. I don't really do anything maliciously but don't cross me bitches because I can be vengeful. My Policy is an EYE for an EYE

L: Love: All we need is LOVE! <3

M: Make: Love as often as possible. :x

old picks 2 632

N: No I will not: Smoke or Drink.. But people always think I’m High or Drunk.. Go figure?

O: I'm open to everyone I don't judge people… Ha! Who am I Kidding? I do Judge. Hey just being honest!  but I am Open to everyone all types of different people.

P: Parents: My mom is  Dulce- She is 42 going on 21. She's the life of the party and will let you know how it is  rather you like it or not. She married my pops and had me and my brother at a young age so now that we are all grown up she just wants to party and vacation. I love that's she's so young at a heart & I can talk to her about anything.

old picks 2 002

My Pops is Jesus- He is funny and Sweet and has always been there for me growing up. I guess I must have just called him with my mind or my blog because he just randomly called me to see how I was doing. He loves to go Spear Fishing and He is just an all around a great guy.

Old Comp 154

Q: Quotes: Your Mom.

R: Rent: DVD’s

S: Siblings: Blood. I have 2 younger brothers

Ernesto Aka E-dog Aka Big Easy

23584_378499261099_676366099_3602714_4780126_n

Funny & Loyal. He will always be someone I can talk to about anything and everything. We are just 2 years apart so we have a lot of the same interest.

Danny Aka Litto D

23584_378501471099_676366099_3602794_1598433_n

Smart and Sweet , He has so much potential. I cant wait to see what a great person he turns out be.

T: TV: For me, TV = LOVE

If it wasn't for My DVR I swear I'd rather stay home and watch my shows then anything else.

My Top 10 are as follows:

30 min shows

1. How I Met your Mother

2. Accidently on Purpose

3. The Office

4. 30 Rock

5. Family Guy

1hr

1.True Blood

300_true_blood_082808

2.Grey’s Anatomy

3. Private Practice

4.Greek

5.NCIS

There are so many more but not enough room here to name them.

U: Underwear: UnderArmor

V: Vans- I think guys that were Vans and Chuck Taylor’s are HOTT

W: What I like to wear?: Depends on my Mood. But Comfy-ness is always a factor

X: Hmmm.. don't know what to write here.

Y: Your fave color: Black. Weird huh? but its true

Z: Zoo animal? Giraffe! They are Huge! Its incredible.

Getting to know me is fun huh?

0 comments: